- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
- the state of being whole and undivided.
- the condition of being unified, unimpaired, or sound in construction
- internal consistency
At interGen, integrity means that we strive to deeply understand and engage the world as it is and work hard to realize the world as it should be. We understand integrity to be our guiding principle and live it out through our core values:
- are at the very heart of why interGen exists. From team members, to clients, to the communities in which we operate, we are dedicated to developing and maintaining strong positive relationships.
- we live in a beautiful world. Our appreciation involves environmental responsibility and active community involvement to realize the potential inherent in the neighborhoods, urban centers, and rural communities that we serve.
- derived from Latin, meaning "to make progress". Our understanding of profit extends well beyond our balance sheet. By adding value for our clients and all of our stakeholders, interGen is focused on win-win relationships that move everyone forward.
- we love what we do. This simple fact aligns, or rather "integrates", all of our other values. Helping people, businesses, organizations, and communities move forward together is an exciting endeavor. We look forward to serving you.
Beyond just programming your website, our passion can move your business forward.