1. Open the File Manager
Place your cursor in the article where you want the image to be added. Click the "Insert/Edit" file button. \ The File Manager dialog box will open.
2. Upload or Select Your File
- If your file is already uploaded to your media manager, select the folder where the image is stored from the left column at the bottom of the window.
- Click on the file name in center column at the bottom of the window.
- If the desired file is not uploaded to the site yet, you will need to upload file through File Manager or upload file through Media Manager.
3. Insert the File
- Make sure the image file name appears in the URL box at the top of the manager.
- Set file properties including text, title, layout, date, and Google Doc viewer (if desired).
- Click "Insert."